Collector Car Financing
Whether it’s your first or adding another to your collection, Woodside Credit makes it easy to finance collector cars. Since our inception in 2003, our high-touch and high-tech approach helps get borrowers the drivers’ seat.
Woodside Makes Collector Car Financing Easy:
- Dealers, Private Party, and Auctions – Whether you are on a showroom floor, at a neighbor’s garage, or on the bidding block, purchase with confidence. Available pre-approvals of up to 30 days can help you negotiate your best deal and strike when the iron is hot.
- Collector Car Values – Woodside evaluates collector car values with industry tools like NADAguides or with appraisals. This approach allows for accurate values regardless of age, condition, and level of customization.
- Lowest Payments – Expect flexible terms and competitive rates unmatched by other lenders. Let us tailor our program to fit the collector car of your dreams. It’s the reason we resonate with gearheads, and why repeat clients are our normal.
Appreciate in More Ways Than One
While it’s important to understand the costs of owning a collector car, keep appreciation in your calculations. Collector cars increase in value. Point to Hagerty’s Trends to see a nearly 10% increase last year. Over ten years, collector cars appreciated 97% on average.
What to Expect for Your Collector Car Loan
- Quick Quote – Woodside provides a consultative approach to provide information about Woodside Loan programs for the classic car you have in mind. A quick quote is the quickest way to estimate monthly payments. No credit check is needed and creditworthiness is not determined.
- Simple Application – Complete online or over the phone and receive a decision in a day or less. Our commonsense lending practices allow us to see the full picture and help us make quick decisions.
- Loan Documents – Once satisfied, loan docs are reviewed and completed online via eSign. If required, vehicle verifications are completed in-person or virtually.
Call today at 800-717-5180 or Apply Online
"This is the second collector car that I have purchased with Woodside. It has been a pleasure to work with you, it was so easy to work with Zelda, she helped me all the way. THANKS."
What’s a Collector Vehicle?
To streamline the loan process Woodside Credit classifies collector cars as vehicles 25 years or older. Other vehicle types that may fall into the category include antique and classic. From an 80s era Porsche 911 to a 70s era Chevrolet Corvette, Woodside has the financing to fit your purchase.
Rare cars also find their way into collections. Those that had a low or limited production run tend to be highly sought after in collector circles. Specialty cars like experimental prototype cars are also popular. Contact us if you have a unique collector vehicle to finance.
Payment disclosure examples: Monthly payment of $487.06 based on purchase price of $50,000, 15% down, and 6.71% APR financing for 120 months. Monthly payment of $805.49 based on purchase price of $100,000, 20% down, and 6.59% APR financing for 144 months. Monthly payment of $1397.21 based on purchase price of $200,000, 20% down, and 6.54% APR financing for 180 months. Rates and terms are subject to change. TT&L may also be financed. Not all applicants will qualify.