Last updated: April 2022
Information We Collect
We make every attempt to minimize the scope and nature of the data we collect. However, there will be times when, during the regular course of business, we are required to keep the following types of personal data:
- Contact information, such as name, billing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
- Relationship information that helps us do business with you, such as the products and services that interest you, your location, your contact preferences, or company name.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers or credit card numbers that you provide to us when you wish to carry out a transaction through our website.
- Information provided when submitting reviews or comments regarding our products or services, and information you provide in response to surveys.
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and usage details.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect personal information you provide to us, including information you submit when filling in forms on our website or when you contact us via email or telephone to rent equipment or purchase other services from us. We also collect information you provide us through our New Vendor set up process. As you interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your online activities and browsing actions and patterns. We may also collect personal information from third parties.
Why We Collect Your Information
Purpose: Woodside Credit, LLC will limit the processing of Personal Data to the fulfillment of specific, legitimate business purposes such as:
- To fulfill or complete the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To provide customer and account services such as notices regarding products and services or your account.
- To perform our contractual obligations and enforce our contractual rights, including for billing and collection.
- Evaluate and improve our products and services, and/or develop new products and services.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice. Woodside Credit Solutions does not sell personal information.
Information We Share
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, or to a third party for a legitimate business purpose to facilitate our Managed Services and Cross Hire relationships. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. [The CCPA prohibits third parties who receive the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.] If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact our Data Privacy team (see Contact Us below for details on how to contact our Data Privacy team).
We May Also Disclose Your Personal Information:
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To comply with contractual obligations and other requirements to provide our products and services to you, for example, to companies that process, store, or transmit credit card information.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Woodside Credit, LLC, our customers or others.
- To Buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Access To Specific Information
Where required by local law, Woodside Credit, LLC will disclose information we have collected and held over the past 12 months, including information concerning the source of the Personal Data, the purposes of any processing by Woodside Credit, LLC, and the recipients (or categories of recipients) to whom such Personal Data is disclosed.
An individual who has satisfactorily established his or her identity to Woodside Credit, LLC may exercise their rights in relation to the Personal Data we have collected about him or her, including requesting access to the following information:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The methods we used to collect your personal information, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and online submission forms.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a legitimate business purpose.
Links to Other Websites
Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Woodside Credit, LLC has not reviewed any of those third party sites and does not endorse or make any representations about them or any information or product or materials found therein. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Woodside Credit, LLC makes no representation or warranty as to any third party products.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions; Governing Law
Woodside Credit, LLC may terminate this agreement at any time without notice for any reason. Users may terminate this agreement by destroying all materials obtained from the Site.
From time to time, we may make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of the website. We will update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on terms and conditions of use.
For California Residents
Access to Data and Deletion Request Rights
You may send us an email to [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. Valid requests for correction or deletion of Personal Data which is incomplete, inaccurate or excessive will be respected by Woodside Credit, LLC, except that deletion will not be performed where retention is required by the contractual relationship between Woodside Credit, LLC and the individual, in the context of a legal dispute or other legal retention requirement, or as otherwise required by law.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Children Under the Age of 13
The content of our website, and the purposes of our business is not targeted to or intended for children under 13 years of age. Woodside Credit, LLC does not market products or services to this age group, and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our website or through any of its features, make any purchases or rentals, or provide information about yourself to us, including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address or any other identifying information you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact our Data Privacy team (see Contact Us below for details on how to contact our Privacy Data team).
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will become effective upon posting the revised Policy on our website. We will inform you of material changes to this Policy by posting a link to the revised policy on our website or by informing you through a channel of communication that you have provided to us.
For any further information or to contact us about with a request please contact us at the below addresses:
Woodside Credit, LLC
895 Dove Street Suite 100
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Telephone: (949) 717-5100
Email: [email protected]