Antique Car Financing
Simple Steps from Appraisal to Loan Funding
Whether you’re looking to get behind the wheel or show off a presentation piece Woodside Credit makes it easy to finance antique cars. Since our inception 18 years ago, our high-touch and high-tech approach helps get borrowers the drivers’ seat.
Woodside Makes Antique Car Financing Easy:
- Dealers, Private Party, and Auctions – Whether you are on a showroom floor, at a neighbor’s garage, or on the bidding block, purchase with confidence. Available pre-approvals of up to 30 days can help you negotiate your best deal and strike when the iron is hot.
- Antique Car Values – Woodside evaluates collector car values with industry tools like NADAguides or with appraisals. This approach allows for accurate values regardless of age, condition, and level of customization.
- Lowest Payments – Expect flexible terms and competitive rates unmatched by other lenders. Let us tailor our program to fit the collector car of your dreams. It’s the reason we resonate with gearheads, and why repeat clients are our normal.
- Auto Loans, Not Personal Loans – Secured auto loans for antique vehicles allow Woodside to provide the best rates and lowest monthly payments in America.
Appreciate in More Ways Than One
It is important to understand the full costs of owning an antique car, but do not forget appreciation in your calculations. Antique cars increase in value. Point to Hagerty’s Trends to see a nearly 10% increase last year. Over ten years, antique cars appreciated 97% on average.
What to Expect for Your Antique Car Loan
- Quick Quote – Woodside provides a consultative approach to provide information about Woodside Loan programs for the classic car you have in mind. A quick quote is the quickest way to estimate monthly payments. No credit check is needed and creditworthiness is not determined.
- Simple Application – Complete online or over the phone and receive a decision in a day or less. Our commonsense lending practices allow us to see the full picture and help us make quick decisions.
- Loan Documents – Once satisfied, loan docs are reviewed and completed online via eSign. If required, vehicle verifications are completed in-person or virtually.
- Highly Rated - With an average of over 4.7 stars, expect a high-touch experience at every stage. Read verified reviews of real customers who have purchased with Woodside Credit.
What is an Antique Vehicle?
Generally, vehicles built before 1930 are considered antiques. Whether you’re looking to get behind the wheel or show off a presentation piece, working with Woodside Credit is the easiest way to finance the antique car of your dreams. To streamline the lending process, Woodside Credit classifies antique cars in the collector car category of vehicles over 25 years old.