Exclusively Endorsed by Barrett-Jackson
The #1 Way to Get on the Bidding Block
For over a decade, Woodside Credit has been the exclusive loan provider for all Barrett-Jackson Auctions. With $2 billion in loans originated, collector car financing is our sole focus. We offer the lowest monthly payments in America through commonsense lending practices.
Bid with Woodside
- Pre-Approval – Contact us to get pre-approved for amounts between $30k and $600k.
- Letter of Credit Approval – Upon approval, the letter of credit approval is sent directly to Barrett-Jackson for $195. ($295 if the auction has already started) If a purchase occurs, the amount will be credited to the loan fee.
- Barrett-Jackson Bidder Form – Visit the Barrett-Jackson bidder page to complete the bidder paperwork. Be sure to reference Woodside Credit under the Method of Payment Information.
Low Monthly Payments
|Purchase Price||Down Payment||APR||Term||Monthly Payment|
Rates and terms are subject to change. TT&L may also be financed. Not all applicants will qualify.
- Minimums - Woodside Credit provides pre-approvals for a minimum of $30k. The minimum loan size during the auction is $10k.
- Repeat Bidders - Pre-approval and letter of credit approval are required for every auction when using Woodside Credit.
- Absentee/Online Bidding – Online and telephone bidding is available through Barrett-Jackson. Woodside loans can be applied to purchases made through these channels.
- Completing a Purchase – Stop by the Woodside booth to complete loan paperwork after purchase or use eSign. Ship or drive your vehicle home when all documents have been signed and provided. (Inquire about gate release provided by Woodside.)
Looking for More Information?
For more information on Barrett-Jackson and Woodside Credit, please fill provide us with your name and email address below. We do not sell information to third parties.